HISTORY

Since 1948

Located in Southwest Minnesota on Lake Shetek, Camp Shetek was purchased from the S.P. Anderson estate of Currie, MN in April of 1948.  The 37.9 acre, lakeside farmland was bought for $5,250 by a group of Baptist churches in the area.  Below are some pictures that have helped document the history of Camp Shetek. Scroll through and click the images below to learn more.

Farm Site 1948
Camp Buys Farm 1948
New Driveway 1948
First Cabin 1948
1st Chapel Plans 1948
Building Chapel 1948
Campers 1988
50th Anniversary 1998
Clarke Hall Fire 2004
Camp Buys Farm 1948