Located in Southwest Minnesota on Lake Shetek, Camp Shetek was purchased from the S.P. Anderson estate of Currie, MN in April of 1948. The 37.9 acre, lakeside farmland was bought for $5,250 by a group of Baptist churches in the area. Below are some pictures that have helped document the history of Camp Shetek. Scroll through and click the images below to learn more.